Medical Staff Leaders and the Law 2019 Conference
Date & Time
February 1, 2019
Avenue of the Arts HotelCosta Mesa,CA
Add to Calendar Disabled
This full day conference is designed to equip your medical staff team with the most current skills, tools, and information to navigate challenging issues and provide effective leadership.
What will this year’s conference cover? As always we will provide up-to-the-minute legal updates, our popular case studies, recent trends in medical staff litigation, as well as innovative tools and information to navigate the ever-changing health care environment — and so much more!
Planned Sessions Include:
- Telehealth & Credentialing
- The False Claims Act & Peer Review
- How Firm Is Your Foundation? The Relationship Among Medical Staff, Hospital, Foundation, and Contracted Group
- How Does #MeToo Affect the Medical Profession and What Can We Do to Mitigate Risk?
- This Is Not a Joke: How Your Litigator Can Avoid You Getting Sued
- Case Studies
Arent Fox is an accredited CLE Provider in California. Applied for 6.5 hours of CLE, NAMSS, and CME credit.
- Lowell Brown, Partner, Arent Fox
- Debra Albin-Riley, Partner, Arent Fox
- Douglas Grimm, Partner, Arent Fox
- Thomas Jeffry, Partner, Arent Fox
- Mark Phillips, Partner, Arent Fox
- Sarah Benator, Counsel, Arent Fox
- Susanna Hathaway Murphy, Counsel, Arent Fox
- Steven Schnier, Counsel, Arent Fox
- Annie Lee, Associate, Arent Fox
- Harsh Parikh, Associate, Arent Fox
- Diane Roldán, Associate, Arent Fox
All registration fees include continental breakfast, lunch, electronic handouts, and parking.
$125 Per Person
$100 Early Bird Registration
Register by December 18, 2018
$75 Government Employee
Refunds up to 30 days before event.
Arent Fox reserved a room block for the discounted rate of $189/$199/$209 per room (depending on room size) for Thursday, January 31, 2019.
A limited number of discounted rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The cutoff date for discounted hotel reservations is January 10, 2019 at 5:00 pm.
Hotel reservations can be made by calling the hotel at 714.751.5100 Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 3:30 pm.
Attendees need to identify themselves as part of the Arent Fox Law Firm Group to receive the discounted rate.
*Complimentary shuttle service to and from John Wayne Airport and within three miles radius of the hotel.
*Complimentary high speed internet access in all guest rooms.
- Related Industries